National Account Executive- Pharmacy
Blue-Chip organisation seeks first class FMCG field sales reps or National Account Executives to drive their OTC category. A role with first class progression and career development into National Account Manager level and beyond!!
My client is a premium, well known a loved non-food FMCG brand in the UK, currently dominating the market in their sector. They live and breathe innovation; and always trying to be ahead of their competitors with NPD and Marketing campaigns. Being a market leader, they invest heavily in people's development as well as agile working and a fantastic range of corporate benefits.
Reporting directly to the National Account Manager in a team of 7, the National Account Executive- Pharmacy will be responsible for:
- Assisting with promotion plans and P & L with independent OTC accounts on a national level
- Promotional forecasting
- Working to agreed revenue targets and ensuring there is a sufficient pipeline to achieve these targets
- Supporting the National Account Manager with preparing promotional forecasts and in monthly review meetings.
- Maintaining the relationship with the retailer
- Analyse competitors activity
- Working cross discipline with other internal departments to further promote and develop the brand
The successful National Account Executive- Pharmacy will be:
- Of graduate Calibre or equivalent
- Able to work well within team environment
- Commercial, analytical, numerate with good excel skills
- Able to think proactively
- Able to gets things done
- Commutable to the office on a daily basis in Surrey
The role offers great progression opportunities for the right individual and an attractive basic salary between £37-45k and other benefits.