National Account Executive
Global FMCG brand with amazing training. National Account Executive for top level Grocer.
Global FMCG brand with exceptional training, career development and a market leader
The successful National Account Executive shall be responsibile for:
- Responsibility for a portfolio of products with the grocer
- Achieving budgeted Net Sales and Margin targets
- Identify & drive through to delivery incremental opportunities via general business & data analysis, negotiation, & understanding opportunities for potential business change.
- Supporting the Manager with Joint Business planning and account administration.
- Responsible for the input of a accurate demand plan
- Attend customer meetings at the retailer, supporting preparation with promotional analysis and Joint Business Plan updates.
- Support in the negotiation of the customer plan that achieves customer KPIs.
- In time this position may also provide the opportunity to manage a P&L
To be considered for the National Account executive position you may be working as a JNAM/ NAE or Field Sales for one of the Grocery customers.
You will be of graduate calibre.
You may have experience of OTC products but a as minimum you will have experience in FMCG in a Sales role.
You will be able to attend the head office in Surrey
In return our client is offering the potential to develop your career with a world class organisation.
Their training and development programme is market leading and they operate a supportive but meritocratic environment.