3 days left
- Contract Type
You will MAKE A DIFFERENCE by partnering with our clients and using data to explain what is happening with their brands and what they should do to improve business performance. Simply put, you are the Story tellers of Nielsen. Working with your Nielsen colleagues and spending time with clients, you will build partnerships that allow you to better understand your clients' business priorities and information needs. You'll use this knowledge to develop in-depth analytics and create compelling stories that deliver the insight to drive business growth.
Why work for Nielsen?
- 25 days holiday rising to 28 with long service
- The option to buy even more holiday!
- An opportunity to work with the UK's leading manufacturers
- A great contributory pension with a highly elite pension provider
- A choice of the most popular custom made company cars or car allowance
- Fantastic private healthcare package
- First class training support and development opportunities
Key accountabilities for our roles include:
- Engaging Clients trust and building relationships
- Analysing information and contributing to the preparation of presentations to client.
- Work as part of a team to deliver Insight reports to our Client
- Ensure that business leads are Passed on to the sales and servicing teams
- Network with the other internal business function to grow yourself development within Nielsen
- Understand your clients' needs and work with the Senior Client Managers to provide recommendations and solutions.
- Managing the day to day liaison and coordination of servicing for your key client contacts