Sales Manager - Gourmet Food
Do you have an appetite for the finest, high-end produce? Do you want to work with some of the best chefs in London?
Our Client is a passionate foodie who supplies the highest quality fine foods to the Crème de la Crème chefs around London. With a product range sourced direct from artisanal farmers and growers which includes top quality specialist foods from heritage tomatoes to dry aged beef. They are committed to offering only the best produce whilst delivering the highest standards.
The role responsibilities
- Out in the field visiting chefs at prestige, Michelin star restaurants and 5* hotels.
- Strategic business development by keeping up to date with new openings and identifying new opportunities.
- Educating your clients about incoming product lines and new innovation.
- Working collaboratively with clients on their menus and new dishes.
The ideal individual
- Excellent knowledge of the speciality and/or find food industry.
- Exposure to or working with some the UK's finest eatery establishments.
- Experience building and generating new business within this channel.
- Confident communication and field sales skills.
- A hunger to work with exceptional chefs and high-quality produce, with an understanding of the pace of the industry
This is an amazing opportunity to join a business in a period of key growth and take real ownership of working side by side with the owner.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk