National Account Executive
Hands on National Account Executive working on Top 4 grocer account. This role provides excellent progression opportunities with a transparent career structure and first class training in FMCG. They are keen to speak with current National Account Executives and FMCG Field Sales candidates looking to take the next step in their career.
My client is a premium, well known a loved non-food FMCG brand in the UK, currently dominating the market in their sector. They live and breathe innovation; and always trying to be ahead of their competitors with NPD and Marketing campaigns. Being a market leader, they invest heavily in people's development as well as agile working and a fantastic range of corporate benefits.
Reporting directly to the National Account Manager in a team of 10, the National Account Executive will be responsible for:
- Assisting with promotion plans and P & L on a Top 4 grocer account
- Promotional forecasting
- Working to agreed revenue targets and ensuring there is a sufficient pipeline to achieve these targets
- Supporting the National Account Manager with preparing promotional forecasts and in monthly review meetings.
- Maintaining the relationship with the retailer
- Analyse competitors activity
- Working cross discipline with other internal departments to further promote and develop the brand
The successful National Account Executive will be:
- Of graduate Calibre or equivalent
- Able to work well within team environment
- Commercial, analytical, numerate with good excel skills
- Able to think proactively
- Able to gets things done
- Commutable to the office on a daily basis in Surrey
The National Account Executive role provides first class training and career development on the Top 4. Not only does the role provide you with excellent career opportunities, it also provides a very attractive salary up to £45k plus many other additional benefits.