Territory Sales Manager
1 day left
- Contract Type
Territory Sales Manager (TSM)
Are you passionate about supporting leading brands in FMCG?
Do you thrive on exceeding targets?
Are you looking for a company that offers one of the best training and development schemes in its sector? Then read on...............
Tactical Solutions, part of the St Ives Group are an energetic fast paced team consisting of dedicated and passionate people delivering unrivalled results and return on investment for some of the biggest brands in FMCG.
We are proud to be different to other Field Sales companies, with our permanently employed sales professionals who are fully trained and developed from day one by our dedicated field Training team.
Our people are dedicated to making a difference in every store they visit. Tactical Solutions is constantly growing and we excel on growing our future managers from within our sales teams. We would like to hear from those with a sales or retail background who are looking to develop a career in the sales and FMCG sector. All recruits will join our first-class field sales training programme which will enable you to operate to our demanding standards and get the satisfaction of delivering outstanding results.
- To service the DIY multiples in which our client operates to ensure their brands stand out as the number one choice in all of their categories
- Covering circa 40 stores, developing relationships with all store staff in order to support and develop the business to benefit the customer and client
- Acting as the eyes and ears of the company and reporting all findings from stock issues to competitor activity daily/ weekly/ monthly
- Always puts the client first and does what’s needed to meet their needs. Seeking out extra opportunities in all customers to enhance their business and drive sales
- Addressing low/ no stock issues in every call, leaving a suggested order with stores and following up on next visit
- Driving to increase brand visibility in every store, utilizing all available POS. Working with stores to gain prominent sites in key locations.
- Working with the store to get out and maintain extra sites in order to increase in-store presence
- Managing area covering all calls required by Account Managers/ Merchandising Manager
- Leaving fixtures tidied from front to back and correcting corporate line plans. Working overstocks out as far as possible in every store
- Acting as a stellar representative of the company by always following policies and procedures
- Showing commitment to the role with no tolerance for errors
- Completing administration to deadlines required
- Collaborates with all parties (peers, seniors, directs and clients) to achieve goals
- Transmitting information clearly, in writing or verbally. Actively seeking out most senior manager to present activity.
- Involves some long days working in dirty, strenuous environments
- A lot of time spent driving during the day including before and after work
- Busy day to day environment, which involves communication/liaison with our client and also with the management team and floor staff within all accounts. The role often requires heavy manual handling and working in dirty environment
Successful Applicants will need –
- Experience of sales or a retail background.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build relationships in stores.
- A passion to build brand awareness to the highest standard and to be driven by results.
In return we offer –
Competitive Salary, Company Car, Fuel Card, Tablet, Phone, Incentive Scheme, Discounted CINEWORLD Tickets, Pension, Life Assurance, 30 days holiday & Healthshield Care Plan.
Apply for Territory Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly