Senior National Account Manager (SNAM)
Senior National Account Manager (SNAM) required for world leader in the FMCG drinks industry
A global leader in drinks production, serving over 120 countries with family routes and ambition for continued success.
As a Senior National Account Manager (SNAM) you will be responsible for a portfolio of our client's top Grocers
You will take control of the Grocery customers taking responsibility for the continued growth
You'll be strategic in your approach -presenting category focused strategies and insight
The Senior National Account Manager (SNAM) will be expected to manage their P&L effectively, be commercial in their approach and utilise your experience gained in a market leading FMCG business.
You'll have the support of a global business with excellent benefits and work life balance offering you the flexibility to work from home and manage your diary.
This position would suit an experienced NAM/ SNAM looking for more autonomy and entrepreneurial ambition in a supportive and meritocratic environment.
To be successful it is essential you are:
1) Degree educated
2) A National Account Manager/ Customer Development Manager from a Food & Drinks business
3) Commercially astute having worked for global FMCG company
4) Accomplished in managing relationships with the top Grocery customers
5) A high achiever with demonstrable progression in your career
6) Able to "pop in " to the Reading, Berkshire office as an when required
In return our client is offering:
1) The support and development of a global market leader with a structured career path
2) The opportunity to lead the growth of an already established, but rapidly expanding, drinks producer
3) Autonomy, flexibility and trust to manage your time
4) Staff management opportunity and personal development
5) Tailored benefits and remuneration package to suit