Opportunity for a Sales Trader with background in sourcing fresh or frozen meat products from EU to supply to the Wholesale market in the UK.
An established and global supplier of food products with an impressive track record and growth.
As a Sales Trader you'll be responsible for:
Identifying demand for your food product in the UK Wholesale market.
Meeting suppliers and establishing pricing for bulk orders
Understand and account for currency fluctuations
Be able to react to oversupply ensuring food products are sold profitably
Grow market share across the wholesale market increasing the customer base
Manage a small number of historic customers
Primary focus is to develop your own customer base
Reach your target of £3-5m Sales annually
To be successful Sales Trader you will have experience of:
1) Sourcing fresh or frozen meat products from EU countries
2) Transporting and cold storage of meat products
3) Dealing with wholesale customers supplying meat
4) Business development, capable of bring on new business
5) Managing Sales in excess of £2m per annum
Ideally, you will have direct experience of poultry sales/ supply.
You may also be requried to attend the HQ in Kent 2 days per week.
In return our client offers:
1) An established and stable business in which successful traders can earn uncapped commission
2) Market leading brand that ensures quality and buy in from customers
3) Flexible working and the autonomy to run your own trading desk
4) tailored benefits package and commission scheme to attract the best traders in Kent