Global In-store Excellence Manager
Global In-Store Excellence Manager
Competitive salary – Central London or Europe
Are you interested in leading your own team and supporting the development of a global in-store strategy? Are you flexible and like to travel a lot? Then this position might be perfect for you!
With 77+ brands in over 130 countries with c. $9billion revenue in 2016 – the business defines itself as a global leader in beauty. They are number one in fragrances, in second position in salon hair and number three in colour cosmetics.
Your main task will be to improve the way the brands show up at point of sale by working closely with local market “Perfect Store” champions as well as train and coach them. To achieve an effectively deployed local roll out plan you need to share and support best practice implementations and ensure strong alignment among the “Perfect Store” key contributors.
- 8 years of commercial experience (preferably in FMCG)
- experience in customer / trade marketing as well as in managing key accounts and sales operations
- resilient and flexible, adapts to new challenges
- very strong communication and influencing skills with a winning team mentality
- experience working across markets in a regional or global role
- accept international travel up to 75% of time
Please send your CV direct to our recruitment partners at DGP via firstname.lastname@example.org who will be in touch shortly. If this role is not quite right for you, it is still worth contacting us to find out about other roles that might be more appropriate. DGP is a recruitment agency specialising in Marketing and Sales. Visit www.dgpartnership.com to register or to apply for our other positions, alternatively or call 0203 8000 444 to speak with one of our consultants.