Telesales Manager, Hampshire
Exsurgo is recruiting a Telesales Manager within a drinks business based in Hampshire.
The Telesales Manager job based in Hampshire will be required to do the following responsibilities:
- First point of contact between sales and marketing
- Drive results within the team to increase speed of delivery and results
- Manage a high performing team
- Understanding of sales processes providing quality and quantity
- Delivery of project work cross-functionally to improve appointment setting process and conversion to appointment and sale
The successful candidate for the telesales manager job based in Hampshire will have the following attributes:
- Ability to manage a team of up to 10 direct reports
- Build on existing processes and drive results
- Ability to drive engagement
- Proven track record of B2B experience
- Experience of working within a blue-chip organisation
- Degree educated
- Numbers driven and tenacious individual
The package on offer for the Telesales Manager job based in Berkshire is the following:
- Up to £50,000
- 12% bonus
- Other benefits
Successful candidates will be contacted about this role and similar roles.
Connect with us. Follow us on Twitter @exsurgo_group or LinkedIn to hear about our other roles and more!