Trainee Field Sales Representative
Title: Trainee Field Sales Representative
Region: East Anglia (Norfolk, Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire, Suffolk)
Sector: Landscaping and Garden products
Salary: £20,000 - £25,000 + Bonus + Car Allowance
Cavendish Maine are delighted to be partnering with one of the market leaders in the fencing and decorative timber industry. They are now seeking for an innovative and dynamic individual to help drive their products into the UK market, this includes selling into garden centres, timber merchants, builder merchants and retail outlets across East Anglia.
As a Trainee Sales Rep, you will assume responsibilities for trade & retail accounts as agreed with your line manager, you will as part of your duties, be the key person responsible for reports and administration across allocated trade & retail accounts. Initially you will be responsible for the day to day running of all accounts within your specified area, along with ad-hoc projects as required by the business, you will report directly to the National Account Manager.
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Create and follow a journey plan that achieves the business targets
- Build trusting relationships
- Present the benefits of stocking the brand and be proactive in winning display space
- Identify new opportunities
- Report against the area sales plan
The person for this Sales Representative role:
We are looking for someone who is keen to become a Field Sales Representative. You might be someone currently working in retail or telesales and feel now is the time to get out into the field. Alternatively, you may be in the field currently and be seeking a new change of direction. All backgrounds are considered but ideally you need to be coming from a similar background; DIY/Outdoor equipment/building supplies. In addition, we are looking for:
- Based in the East Anglia
- A dynamic individual and a self starter
- Excellent raw sales skills. Able to influence decisions and close for sales orders
- Great personality – positive, likeable, good sense of humour, builds relationships easily
- Embraces being accountable for the area performance and prioritises constantly in order to meet targets
- Possess the potential and desire to progress to a more senior role
- Due to the shape and size of the products an element of physical fitness is required
So if you want to find out more about this brilliant opportunity, contact Aaron at the Cavendish Maine office.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine