National Account Manager
The role as National Account Manager will be to grow the UK business at an exciting time of expansion. With a key focus on Small Domestic Appliances, experience in this area is critical and for the successful candidate, they will be integral to developments both UK & Globally.
Our client are a leading consumer goods business with an array of products to suit consumers ever changing needs. They are Globally renowned with iconic brands that are recognised and used on an everyday basis.
This is an exciting time to join our client with impressive expansion plans and a focus to develop accounts with the addition of a progressive and driven National Account Manager.
The successful National Account Manager will be tasked with the following roles & responsibilities;
- Manage a defined channel with a key focus on the Grocery/Retail channel
- Use a relationship based sales approach to build entrenched relationships with the desired channel
- Manage the end to end sales process and develop new and long term relationships that align with the retail strategy and against set targets
- Attend exhibitions & events to further enhance brand & product marketability
- Retain and grow retail accounts
- Where necessary negotiate on scope of work, service delivery and price in order to overcome objections, secure agreement and close sales
As National Account Manager, we are looking for the following background;
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Minimum 3 years experience in Field Sales at National Account level
- Experience in selling Domestic Appliances into Grocery/Retail and/or High Street channels
- Creativity and entrepreneurial spirit
- Ideally commutable to the West Midlands region and work remotely
- Ability to think both strategically and analytically
- Highly motivated with a positive "can do" attitude
£40,000 - £50,000
Bonus, Benefits, Company Car.