Graphics & Marketing Assistant
About the Company:
The Seggiano Real Food from Italy brand, based in London N19 is a market leader that for over 20 years has exclusively supplied the independent grocery market with a comprehensive range of "best in category" Italian larder essentials. Acknowledged by both the trade and consumers as the finest selection from Italy’s top artisan food producers, it is a range with the ethics of food production at its core. We produce our own award winning extra virgin olive oil and the brand includes very many best in category artisanal Italian specialities.
- Mac skills using Adobe illustrator, In Design and Photoshop should be to a very high standard
- Organisational skills and good practice in filing and maintaining Company design, photography and artwork files are essential. Maintain, organise and improve the organisation of Aperture image library.
- Creating content for Social media activity & implementation
- Updating statutory label declarations for label reviews
- Use Adobe In design, Illustrator and Photoshop to create visual communication documents, advertisement graphics and amend in-house artwork
- Management and adherence to corporate brand guidelines. Ensure teams across business understand and use guidelines correctly
- Provide brand communication support to sales team and customers
- Ability to convert briefs into blank 3D CAD samples for internal & customer reviews / approval would be an asset
- Typical Projects include: Brand Support - POS, Leaflets, Brochures, Newsletters pack etc
- Creating and updating corporate PowerPoint presentations and product brochures including copy development, good layout skills and visual design.
- Additional graphical support for exhibition collateral, sales graphics for new product developments and Innovation presentation graphical support
- Creation of html emails, distributed through an email campaign management system
- Organise shoots and liaise with photographer for packaging purposes and to update product shots and corporate videos
- Experience using web based programs would also be an advantage
Desired Skills and Experience:
The usual spec applies: confident, enthusiastic, able to work as a team player, able to work under pressure to tight deadlines. Sound brand thinking backed up with a high level of creative design skill and a lively passion for design language
- Proficient Mac user
- Strong Illustration & Adobe skills
- Good written English skills
- Marketing knowledge including Social media
- Ability to design leaflets, shelf talkers, fliers and newsletters
- Visual media knowledge desirable: photography & video
- Graduate or up to 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Good problem-solving skills
- Background or interest in the food industry would be ideal
- Highly responsible, reliable and flexible with a proactive work ethic
- Able to effectively prioritise and adapt to a varied and changeable workload
- Italian language skills (beneficial but not essential)
We are a fast-growing company so opportunities are there to grow and your future role can be shaped by you!
- Salary: £20-£25k Per annum.
- Opportunity to join a growing business
- 20 days’ holiday per annum plus statutory holiday