Senior National Account Manager
The role as Senior National Account Manager is a great opportunity to join a market leader at an exciting time of growth across the UK & Global business.
My client are a leading branded durables business with an abundance of products to suit consumer's every-day needs. Through an unrivalled product offering and a rich company heritage, this is an exceptional role to become a key component of the business across online platforms.
Reporting directly to the E-Commerce Director, the Senior National Account Manager will manage a portfolio of the company's major online accounts.
- Translate strategy into action with Accounts
- Negotiate trading terms
- Maximise gross sales, volume and gross margin with Accounts.
- Maximise distribution, presentation, visibility and promotional effectiveness of the brands across account portfolio
- Cross functional working across sales and marketing to develop most effective account plan
- Identify and develop new business opportunities in Accounts to maximise short and long term profit potential
An experienced & dynamic Senior National Account Manager looking to take the step up into a thriving business with extensive responsibility across the E-Commerce channel.
Skills and Technical Requirements:
- Solid National Account Management experience within the Consumer Durable sector
- Experience within the E-Commerce channel is a must
- Strong selling and negotiating skills
- Budgeting, forecasting and reporting skills
- Experience of launching NPD to market
- Developing long term customer partnerships
- Commutable to the West Midlands
A competitive package as SNAM with further development & benefits.