National Account Executive - Confectionary
About The Business:
Based in the South East this business is a world class, established brand in the market with double digit year on year growth. Operating across multiple categories, with world leading brands and countless new and innovative NPD offerings, they are really taking the category by storm. They are also in an exciting time of acquisition allowing you to get to grips with large integration products in a fast paced and exciting environment.
You will be part of a business that offers a huge amount of career development, opportunity cross functionally, flexibility and a working culture that promotes ownership and real responsibility with world class training and support.
Not to mention this is a fun environment! There are plenty of social events, gym, sports clubs and the like, that they would love you to get involved with, fully immersing yourself in a real supportive, family feel culture.
About The Opportunity:
- National Account Executive – Grocery
- £30,000 - £38,000 Basic Salary, 20% Bonus, Car or Car Allowance, Pension, Private Healthcare
You have the chance to grasp an excellent opportunity that has arisen for a National Account Executive in the grocery channel, within the nation’s only growing confectionary company.
This role is viewed as one of the most visible in the business at this level, working with one of the Top 4 grocery accounts with an NSV of over £50m. The role is highly commercial and you will spend time with your internal stakeholders working on strategy as well as time with your account and responsibility of c£7million P&L.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the delivery of JBPs, ensuring the business develops and maintains profitable business, promotions and other activities
- Working collaboratively with the demand planning team to deliver service level targets through better forecasting
- P&L management
- Analysis of market data, EPOS and other information
- Ensuring all pricing and promotional information is accurate
- Working cross functionally with the NPD, Category, Technical and Operations team
Your ambition is key here as these guys recruit for at least 2 promotions within their business. Just being able to do the job is not what they want and it shouldn’t be what you want either. You’ll need to be able to show you are a future leader, high potential and someone who will raise the bar.
- Previous experience – 2/3 years FMCG
- Top 6 grocery account management experience.
- JBP input
- P&L exposure
- Strong relationship builder both internally and externally.
- Good grounding in category data.
- Strong FMCG bluechip training background.
You need to want to feel part of the team, as I alluded to earlier, the culture of this family business is very inclusive. Getting involved in the extracurricular fun while doing a serious job is key.
You will not be disappointed by what’s on offer so if you are the right person for this role, please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Lyle Edwards – 07885 484444 or alternatively on – email@example.com
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.