Supply Manager - FTC
A Multifaceted business who have a billion £ turnover are looking for Supply Manager on a fixed term contract, to efficiently manage the S&OP process.
The Supply Manager will work closely with the Forecast Managers to assess changes in demand and monitor their impact on supply.
Supply Manager Responsibilities:
- Relationship management with key focus on Supply Managers at local and global supply centres
- Co-ordinate and plan the sourcing and production of materials, taking into account inventory levels and requirements
- Assist the sales and operations teams in the planning process
- Optimize total cost of supply through best asset utilisation
To Be A Successful Supply Manager:
- Experience of Demand & Supply Planning in an FMCG environment
- Excellent communicator with demonstrable experience of building relationships
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Strong desire to work in the supply chain field
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Supply Manager to work an ambitious and fast-growing business that can provide excellent opportunities and benefits. If this role sounds exciting, please send us your CV.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.