Calling all creative Brand Managers! Are you feeling stifled in your current role? Are you craving more creativity and the ability to develop new ideas and the autonomy to bring through to fruition? If so, this opportunity will most definitely grab your attention!
This opportunity as Brand Manager, sits with an ‘under the radar’ FMCG business. Based in the North West this FMCG business are not insignificant in size and market presence in the private label world, and are investing in developing their existing small Brand portfolio and perhaps more excitingly… looking to add to it! And that is where YOU come in!
As Brand Manager you will work as part of a wider Marketing team, reporting directly to the Marketing Director, also taking responsibility for a small team yourself. You will operate as part of a collaborative, forward thinking, passionate and encouraging environment; responsibilities of the Brand Manager include:
- Blue sky thinking, idea generation – Brand creation and introduction
- Market analysis
- Market research - the running of insight and research groups
- Brand planning and formulation, PR
- Product development and project management
- Brand activation and launch
Successful candidates will be highly creative Brand Managers who are competent, dynamic and commercial in thought process. You will hold:
- Experience in either FMCG or Consumer Goods in a Brand Management role
- Creative imagination, able to articulate your ideas and work with R&D to introduce a new Brand
- Strong commercial acumen
- Experience in running consumer research groups
- Logical thought process and considered in your actions
- Demonstrable experience of the full cycle of Brand concept to launch including design, market research, PR and project management through to launch
A very rare opportunity that needs no other introduction! Interested in a conversation?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.