Looking for a move in Export? Interested in FMCG and a business who are growing with significant pace in a premium product category?
Signature career Management are partnered with a Global, Northern based, FMCG business who are dynamic, progressive and forward thinking. They have a fabulous story behind them and have had incredible success. Led by an inspiring management team who operate an autonomous working environment with a family feel to them, they are now looking to appoint an Export Manager to join the wider Export team as they continue to grow.
As Export Manager you will report to the Head of International Sales and take responsibility for Southern Europe as well as smaller territories within the Middle East and Eastern Europe. Responsibilities include:
- Full P&L management of an existing portfolio of business
- Management of Distribution Partners as well as Retailers
- Working in partnership with Distributors to develop and win further business
- Range maximisation
Successful candidates will be operating in either FMCG or Consumer Goods and already operating in an International sales position. You will have worked extensively with Distribution Partners and used to driving sales through the relationship, as well as had experience of working directly with international retailers.
- Self-starter, action orientated and proactive
- Strong commercial acumen – able to get under the skin of a P&L
- International Sales experience – Southern European experience is advantageous but not essential
- Detailed, numerate, with strong communication skills
- Able to influence and build strong relationships internally as well as with Distributors
- Demonstrable experience of driving sales and winning new business via Distribution Partners
- Able to travel overseas on a monthly basis
This is an exciting opportunity which will suit an individual who is looking to work as part of a smaller, progressive team who makes things happen! The business offers an opportunity for you to really get behind and become passionate about the category in which they operate, if this sounds like an opportunity for you, please don’t hesitate in applying.
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.
Apply for Export Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly