Looking for a new opportunity in Category Management? One which will see you work with a fantastic NPD team, investing in their products and operating within a collaborative, close knit environment?
This is an opportunity which sits within a global FMCG business, who are commercial, innovative and investing in their products and capabilities. There is excitement around the category which can be brought to life in store and if you’re a ‘foodie’, this will be of interest…
As Category Manager, you will work as part of a wider team responsible for your own retail partners, providing category strategy and market insight. Responsibilities include:
· Operating with two specific Top 6 Grocery MULTs, supporting them with full category management
· Taking a focus on innovation, working collaboratively with the wider supply chain to understand manufacturing capabilities
· Working with a suite of data sources, building category stories
· Working closely with the senior management team and National Account team, to develop long term category strategy
Successful candidates will already be operating in a consumer goods/ FMCG business in a category management or insight position, and looking to add more excitement to the role, as well as being a part of a fabulous, engaging team.
· Top 6 MULTs experience in category management/ insight
· Strong presentation skills
· Able to collaborate with the retailers and wider supply chain in order to ensure long term delivery
· Highly numerate, able to interpret various data sources building compelling arguments
· Strategic in nature, ROI focussed
This is a fabulous opportunity for a Category Manager to join a larger FMCG business who invest in product, capability and people. A business where you can make your mark and hard work is recognised. Interested in a conversation?
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.