Global Brand Equity & Activation Manager
Profile & Prioritize Actionable Consumer Segments
- Using insights gathered from existing consumer and trade segment analysis, set the target consumer for the brand and define the approach to targeting specified consumer(s).
Support the Development of the Brand Equity Strategy
- Supporting the development of the brand equity strategy through a clear understanding of the current market situation, different legal environments, target consumers and customers, competitive set, brand ambition and other inputs.
- Determining all brand equity components (e.g. "Big Idea", brand attributes, characteristics and values as well as overall positioning) to contribute to the overall brand equity strategy.
- Supporting the ongoing development of the brand mood board and brand equity pyramid.
Develop Brand Equity Campaign
- Overseeing the relationship with the global agency partners to ensure that briefs are delivered in line with strategic brand equity objectives
- Management of research set up and timings ensuring robust validation of campaigns and visual development.
- Ensuring the campaign and associated visuals assets are delivered in line with the brand equity strategy.
- Reviewing agency proposals and gaining stakeholder alignment to finalise decisions.
Develop Brand Activation
- Overseeing the relationship with the global agency partners to ensure that briefs are delivered in line with strategic brand activation objectives.
- Development of globally relevant and scalable brand activation platforms
- Reviewing agency proposals and owning the development of global activation toolkits