An exciting opportunity has arisen for an Account Director to lead and drive the overall strategy within their client portfolio; you will work with the wider account team to manage accounts through strong interpersonal skills, planning and organisational abilities and strategic thinking.
My client is a fast paced, owner operated model that supplies global luxury promotions. The company is spread across 12 international offices which ensures they are a true market leader in their field. This company is very much close knit, bonded and fun. The environment is laid back, relaxed and allows for innovative and creative thinking. The UK head office is based in Borehamwood.
The Account Director will lead one of the agency's largest and most prestigious accounts and will relish engaging with clients at a senior level.
Key responsibilities include:
- Responsible for annual business planning process for the account, setting sales and profit targets
- Supporting client's needs with strategic plans and actively seeking out new business opportunities with the client to increase sales turnover and profit for the account
- Effectively manage the pitch process for new programmes, creating insightful and compelling solutions
- Manage the creative process, product development and approval process according to the clients needs
The successful Account Director will have:
- Relevant and similar agency experience
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- Pro-active creative development of products and presentations
- The ability to deliver results and manage key relationships
- Excellent organisational and problem solving skills
- Ability to develop and inspire others in their team and across the business as a whole
£52,000 - £58,000 Basic Salary + Package