Senior Client Manager
Up to £40,000 + Company Car or Car allowance (£3,375) + Pension + Healthcare + 25 days hol
Hours = 9am-5:30pm Mon-Thurs, 9am-4pm Friday
An excellent opportunity has become available for a Senior Client Manager to join one of the largest insight and data companies in the UK. The main purpose of the Senior Client Manager role is to use data analytics for various clients within the FMCG industry and use this information to help drive growth for the client businesses. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded global brand with vast room for development and career progression.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
- To build a strong partnership with the client and seek to delight by creating & delivering pertinent analytical insights &presentations.
- Foster a strong understanding of your clients’ business needs.
- Respond to client briefs through rigorous analysis, grounded implications and actionable recommendations.
- Develop and leverage thought leadership to provide sound context for your insights & recommendations.
- Partner with other internal experts in to address business issues where relevant.
- Work closely with the sales team by identifying unmet client business needs and opportunities for new business.
- Train and upskill new team members & clients
The ideal candidate will come from a data driven role such as a Category Manager within the FMCG industry, however this is not essential. As the successful candidate, you must have the following:
- Experience of working in an analytical capacity.
- Strong numerical confidence and ability to translate numbers into clear insights and recommendations.
- An aptitude & desire to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- An engaging presenter and story teller.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills with a proven track record of delivering projects on time.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If you think this is you and your skills and experience match the above, then please apply now. For more information, please call Jason Warner at Maddison Lee for a confidential discussion.