Customer Marketing Manager / Activation / Trade Marketing Manager – On Trade
Our client is an instantly recognisable alcoholic drinks business with heritage and passion. It manufactures a range of outstanding, well-known and respected brands and due to exciting brand development we are looking for an On-Trade, Trade Marketing / Activation / Customer Marketing Manager.
You will be a skilled Marketing professional with existing Trade / Brand / Customer Activation Management experience. This is an exceptional opportunity to handle a truly iconic brand bringing it to life in the On-Trade Channel by developing strategic brand and channel activation plans – that both excite customers and deliver the commercials! As a truly global brand it benefits from above and below the line support.
Some key responsibilities in the role will be:
- Establish good working relationships with key customer contacts to influence brand activation plans
- Regular alignment with Customer marketing colleagues to ensure impactful and engaging customer presentation decks are developed
- Work closely with the marketing brand team and your line manager to develop account strategies with the key customers to deliver the overall plan
- Accountable for the development and execution of annual brand and channel activation plans
- Development of compelling and brand-aligned On Trade activations that demonstrate market, customer AND consumer insight
A little bit more about you and your background:
- Some experience of managing budgets and agency relationships
- Brand literate with an On Trade background
- Analytical ability to identify key issues and opportunities
- Leadership skills and able to demonstrate personal ownership and accountability
- Able to work well with internal and external teams
- Commercially aware
- Good communicator with ability to engage the business
Sound like you? If so, then please click on the apply button with a copy of your up to date CV in word format quoting ref number 13/55
Not right for you? We’d still like to speak with you about other sales, marketing or category management opportunities, so please do send an up to date copy of your CV and we will call you.
Refer a Friend Scheme:
If you know anyone who is currently looking for a new role in sales, marketing or category management, or who may be appropriate for any of the roles which are advertised here, please do let us have their contact details (with their permission!).
Please see our website for full details