Head of Sales
Job Type: Head of Sales
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Drink
Are you interested in being part of a large and fast growing FMCG organisation who offer an EXCITING opportunity to be part of rapidly growing and ambitious business? If you’re currently operating as a Sales Manager and are looking for a new and exciting role with a fantastic brand, career progression and the ability to work for a company where you are passionate about the brand and love the job you do if so please read on!
The business is a well-known Alcohol company who have significate success in the southern area and are looking to continue to grow and expand with passionate and driven individuals to drive there growth across the UK.
The business produce high quality alcohol and have a strong and loyal following within all regions of the country. This business operates at a fast pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of development opportunities, while working in a wonderful culture with likeminded individuals. The offering they present is truly fantastic and in conjunction with the career development on offer, makes for a superb opportunity!
- Lead a team of sales representatives and coach them for extraordinary performance.
- Permanent teamwork across the senior sales team and upwards into the business.
- Grow & protect On-Trade accounts in London. Permanently analyse data to find opportunities and to drive distribution.
- Negotiate and implement commercial partnership agreements. Offset funds from financial contribution to added value.
- Working alongside the Trade Marketing function to develop a specific approach of on-trade.
The candidate will have:
- 6+ years in a sales position with a strong track record of success.
- 3+ years in a committed people management role.
- Outstanding local market knowledge, relations and experience in “the scene”
- Good communication skills, ability to manage and cultivate good relationships.
- A good understanding of commercial maths.
- Business and scene savvy, committed, passionate and able to live after hour lifestyle.