Field Sales Executive
Job Type: Field Sales Executive
Salary: Competitive & excellent benefits
Sector/Industry: FMCG – Drink
Are you interested in being part of a large and fast growing FMCG organisation who offer an EXCITING opportunity to be part of rapidly growing and ambitious business? If you’re currently operating as a field sales executive and are looking for a new and exciting role with a fantastic brand, career progression and the ability to work for a company where you are passionate about the brand and love the job you do if so please read on!
The business is a well-known Alcohol company who have significate success in the southern area and are looking to continue to grow and expand with passionate and driven individuals to drive there growth across the UK.
The business produce high quality alcohol and have a strong and loyal following within all regions of the country. This business operates at a fast pace, to extremely high standards and offer a significant amount of development opportunities, while working in a wonderful culture with likeminded individuals. The offering they present is truly fantastic and in conjunction with the career development on offer, makes for a superb opportunity!
- Negotiate and execute, pro-actively searching for opportunities to implement creative elements that drive the brand image.
- Grow & protect On -Trade accounts in your related region.
- Negotiate and implement commercial partnership agreements with decision makers.
- Demonstrate and explain a product in a structured approach, to ensure new and existing business is enhanced.
- Manage local distributors and national depots in your region to assist in demonstrating New Product Development
- General administration to be fully complete on time demonstrating attention to detail.
The candidate will have:
- 2+ years in a sales position with a strong track record of success
- Outstanding local market knowledge, contacts and experience in “the scene”
- Good communication skills, ability to manage and cultivate good relationships.
- Negotiation and Objection Handling skills. Has a basic understanding of commercial maths.
- Business and scene savvy, committed, passionate and able to live late night lifestyle.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.).
- Strong Personality, Presence, Strong Work Ethic, Style, Persistent, Reliable.