Global Sales Manager
- Market leading wholesaler of heat transfers for player names, numbers and sleeve badges
- Strategic management position
- Exclusive sporting products, genuine career prospects
Global Sales Manager - heat transfers for licensed player names, numbers and sleeve badges
The Role: The successful Global Sales Manager will be based from our Newcastle office a minimum of two days per week; your role will involve managing a small team of internal and external KAMs who sell a range of heat transfers for an exclusive portfolio of licensed player names, numbers and sleeve badges.
You will also directly manage a small number of UK major retail accounts, dealing with retail buyers and merchandise managers. Your remit also includes overall responsibility for the business in the US and EMEA, managing a total sales quota in excess of £20 million.
The Company: Sporting iD are dedicated creators of heat transfers for licensed player names, numbers and sleeve badges with global distribution to brands, clubs, leagues and federations for application to professional team and replica sportswear.
Our team of concept designers and typographers work in partnership with brand managers, apparel designers, colourists and textile performance engineers to achieve iDentity zones of real ownership, distinction, optimum performance and reliability.
We develop league, club and federation products for the Premier League, Champions League, Barcelona, Real Madrid, England, Brazil and many more.
For this Global Sales Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- Outstanding sales and management skills
- You will have a successful track record of managing a sales team
- Candidates will ideally come from the FMCG space or the sports retail market and have a genuine passion for sports
- You will have excellent analytical and relationship building skills, be able to command respect at a senior level yet be hugely empathetic
Benefits of this Global Sales Manager role:
- £60,000 - £70,000 base salary
- 10% to 20% in potential commission
- Fully Expensed Company Car
- Healthcare, Pension, Laptop, Mobile, 25 Days Holidays
Location: North East of England
BMS Sales Specialists have spent years building strong relationships with leading FMCG companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next Sales Management role.
Apply for Global Sales Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly