SENIOR NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER – GROCERY
Senior National Account Manager – Grocery
Competitive salary, 25 days holiday, company car/car allowance, pension, bonus and BUPA medical cover
Reporting to the UK Sales and Marketing Director, the Senior Commercial Manager will be joining one of the UK’s leading food to go manufacturers. Following 20% year on year growth within the organisation there is now a requirement for a Senior Commercial Manager to join their already high performing sales and marketing division.
The key purpose of this role is to manage the agreed portfolio of grocery accounts, whilst also managing/developing a small team of junior sales professionals. In addition to this you will be expected to proceed on all commercial opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
The functional duties of this role will include:
- Managing a portfolio of large dynamic national accounts.
- Maintaining and developing existing and new key relationships.
- To deliver projected product sales and volume growth.
- Taking every opportunity to explore sales opportunities to maximise the potential for sales growth and achievement of increased volumes.
- To ensure a comprehensive working knowledge of pricing parameters for all product ranges and varieties.
- Developing a customer business plans in line with company /customer strategy.
You will be expected to have at least 2 years’ experience working as a National Account Manager or Senior National Account Manager. It is preferable that you have worked within the fresh food industry, however all applicants with chilled/short shelf life food experience will be considered. In addition you must have had full P&L responsibility of one or more grocery/2nd tier or discount retail accounts.
This is an exceptional opportunity for any Senior National Account Manager who is looking to work within a progressive and dynamic business. Please do not hesitate to apply if you feel you have the experience and background described, or contact Clear Edge on 01132 054970 for further information.