Wholesale Area Manager
Wholesale Area Manager
A fantastic opportunity to join a well regarded and established showroom, develop the UK market while driving your vision for growth.
Details about the Client
In Style Showroom operate with 20 brands and are continuously looking for the next big label. The business is constantly expanding and seeks to support, drive and house luxury and high contemporary pieces. The business currently house labels across Milan, Paris, Germany, Far East, Middle East, Russia and the USA. The UK is a major focal point for the business and aim to employ several heads within this market.
The business is heavily driven by building long term relationships with its suppliers which is evidenced by them supplying their clients with market leading insights and observations across the range including performance and promotion challenges/ opportunities.
Detailed Job Description
As a Wholesale Area Manager for In Style Showroom it will be your responsibility to take full ownership of the UK market and develop the amount of doors the company is exhibited in. The successful candidate will also strive to build long term relationships with the account base while maximizing sales opportunities, achieving company revenue, profit and business growth objectives. The successful candidate shall spend 1 week in Milano and Paris during fashion markets (4 times per year), plus 1 or 2 days of training in Milano before each campaign.
Further to account management and business development it will be crucial for you to work cross functionally to utilise your effectiveness. The successful candidate will also be responsible for but not limited to;
- Develop and follow up the Key Account Plans for your retail multiple account base (independent stores and smaller high end boutiques)
- Manage all aspect of the commercial negotiations
- Deliver the sales margin against your targe
- Manage internal and external stakeholders effectively
- Liaise directly with stores to ensure implementation of accounts
- Needs to be able to build and maintain relationships throughout the account business - not only with the commercial team, but also Design, Marketing, Supply Chain and all other disciplines. These need to be built both vertically and horizontally throughout the business.
The successful candidate will already have contacts within the woman's luxury and high contemporary sector (ready to wear apparel ideally), be hungry to drive for success and ultimately want to progress in to a much more senior role moving forward. The chosen Wholesale Area Manager will also possess the following virtues;
- Brand orientated who enjoys building and developing business
- Detailed orientated and passionate about what they do
- Have a technical understanding (product base/ be able to learn it)
- Creative and have the ability to think outside of the box
- Be able to view situations with a holistic view point
This business is very much close knit, bonded and fun. Throughout the business there is a family orientated feel, pro-active and dynamic way of working. The team are passionate about what they do and genuinely work hard and play hard to get things done. The person that will suit this environment will enjoy having fun, doesn't take themselves too seriously but knows how to get their head down and strives for success.
What's on offer
£45,000 - £60,000 basic DOE, 20% agreed target bonus + package
Where specific UK qualifications are required we will take into account overseas equivalents. All third party applications will be forwarded to Michael Page.
Ref Code: MPGC13858695Z