Sales Manager - Ingredients (Flavours)
My client are a well-established global flavours & frangances business who have experienced great growth, looking to add a Technical Sales person to the commercial team to develop some existing accounts and look to develop new business opportunities.
This is an ideal position for someone with a flavours background supplying into food and drink manufacturers to develop their career and join a great organization.
- Work closely in developing existing customer accounts and understanding their requirements and current product range along with the opportunities and obstacles
- To increase NPD with customers by making recommendations to product lines and providing consumer insight to customers
- Manage internally and externally NPD projects from concept to launch
- Provide NPD forecasts and costings for customers
- Secure new profitable business with new customers
- Ideally educated to degree level within Food Science or similar
- Experience working in an NPD/Technical Sales role would be ideal
- Strong knowledge of technical ingredients and their functionality ie. Flavours, emulsifiers, texturisers and starches.
- Project management experience
What's On Offer:
Great salary & package based on the successful candidate's experience.
If you would like to apply for this position please email Alex Tye at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0161 833 0181.