Sales & Operations Manager
A great opportunity have come up to work with a really exciting global business specialising in visual technology.
My Client is a global market leading visual technology company who are rapidly expanding due to their continuous growth. They are looking to expand their presence in the UK which is why they are now recruiting a Sales & Operations Manager. They have various head offices across the world with a Europen head office based in Hemel Hempstead
The key responsibilities for the Sales & Operations Manager will include:
- Pro-actively contacting customers to understand their needs and agree/match supply chain requirements accordingly
- Exploring and suggesting opportunities for up selling Real D product portfolio with customers.
- Forecasting and reporting customer requirements with specific focus on eye wear.
- Negotiating requirements with customers within agreed price structure.
- Liaising with customers regarding import and custom duty requirements.
- Secure competitive quotes from freight forwarders to minimise costs.
- Effectively manage business relationship with agreed third parties to include warehousing service providers and screen suppliers.
- Accurately record sales and order information for the MAS and Sales force systems
- Effectively resolve logistical problems and delays to minimize customer complaints.
- Support the technical team and sales team to track system deployments, faulty equipment and customer service issues.
The successful Sales & Operations Manager will be:
- Responsiveness - Capable of multi-tasking across varied work streams
- Goal orientated - Works towards agreed objectives using organisational and process management skills
- Accuracy - Focused and strong attention to detail
- Impact & Influence - Well developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Robustness - Capable of remaining calm in challenging situations
- Personal drive - Works quickly and with energy to achieve tasks/objectives
- Knowledge of current custom procedures and commercial awareness.
- Experience in an operations/logistics/expediting role would be preferable.
- Knowledge of MAS, Sales force applications
£45,000 - £50,000 Basic Salary + Package