Category Manager - Grocery
Category Manager - Non-Food
A Global Non-Food FMCG business is currently looking for a Category Manager to be responsible for implementing category growth strategies within the Grocery channel.
- Manage the end-to-end range review process.
- Translate and analyse data that ensures coherent recommendations on in-store actions in order to strengthen the overall category performance
- Deliver best-in-class category management principles to ensure you are aligned with your designated retail customers key initiatives
- Build an understanding of the category growth drivers within the retailer
- Build relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
- Degree educated
- Top-Tier FMCG category management experience
- Ability to think strategically and influence
- Can demonstrate quick progression within career to date
- Career driven
- A lover of data with excellent analytical skills
- Data experienced; Nielsen, Space Planning, IRI, Kantar, or similar
If you are interested - please apply!
The Vertical Advantage Sales Team specialise in opportunities within Sales, Category Management, MS&P / Revenue Growth and Trade & Shopper Marketing. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in finding your next career challenge, please call on 0207 438 1565.