International Sales Manager - Europe
Do you enjoy a naughty chocolatey treat over the latest trendy kale and banana snack? Do you just want to be part of an indulgent revolution?
We are working with the creators of seriously good chocolatey deliciousness who are dedicated to sharing their products across the UK and Europe. They use the highest quality ingredients they can enabling them to produce melt-in-your-mouth goodness. A small but mighty team of chocolate lovers, they are looking to bring on an International Sales Manager, to further cement their position in a competitive market.
Reporting into the Chocolate Chief, you will be responsible for
- Developing the international sales strategy with the European retailers.
- Managing relationships with current retailers including Delhaize and Carrefour.
- Also managing relationships with distributors and identifying new and untapped markets.
- Identifying new markets and securing new retailers.
- Organise and attend industry trade shows in targeted countries.
- Manage full Export P&L including the marketing budget.
Are you ready to join the chocolate revolutionaries?
- You will already be working within the international market and have experience working directly with retailers and/or distributors in Europe.
- You will ideally have experience working in a related industry (confectionary and snacking).
- Strong customer skills with the ability to building lasting long term relationships.
- If you have language skills - great!
- And lastly, You MUST love chocolate!
In the words of Willy Wonka - time is a precious thing' .
So, don't hesitate to get in touch! We can't wait to hear from you!
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you’ve not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website.