Key Account Manager
Title: Key Account Manager
Salary: £25000 - £35000 Basic + Bonus + Benefits
Sector: Toys & Board Games
Location: South East
Job type: Permanent
Job ref: SV18858
The successful applicant will take over established key/national accounts within the toy industry to look after and grow as well as target new business opportunities. A home based role with UK travel and a once weekly visit to the office based in the South East.
An established well known player in the toy sector.
- You will have experience of selling similar related character licensed products within the toy, nursery, textiles, housewares or gift categories. Knowledge of toy retailers and buyers would be extremely advantageous.
- You must have a proven ability to nurture business by increasing sales and listings.
- You will have experience of selling and developing own label product
- You will be a bright and vibrant person with excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- You will have experience of selling into the top tier customers within retail, gifts and grocery.
- You will enjoy a mix of managing accounts as well as business development.
- You will be able to work autonomously but also as part of a small and very close knit team.
- Have the analytical skill and experience to deliver sales forecasts, by customer and product line.
For more information about this position please contact:
Shelley Velati – Partner