This is an exciting opportunity for a Demand Planner to join a really cool, high-growth and innovative SME based in London. Our client is looking for someone who is ambitious, commercial and has demonstrable demand planning experience. As a Demand Planner, you will be responsible for forecasting sales to create an accurate rolling 12-month forecast report. The role carries a great deal of responsibility as your reports will form our client's forecasts as a whole.
Demand Planner Responsibilities:
- Take ownership of the demand planning process, working in collaboration with the sales team to ensure an accurate forecast for all SKUs and markets
- Lead meetings to ensure internal targets are met
- Implement a supply chain strategy for customers
- Continuous improvement in pre-existing protocols and new measures
- Collaborate with the sales and supply chain teams to implement productive forecasting systems and processes
- Aid the creation of a forecasting model that is suitable for future of the business
To Be A Successful Demand Planner:
- Experience of Demand Planning/Forecasting experience in a FMCG or retail environment
- Highly analytical and numerical
- Excellent communicator with demonstrable experience of building relationships
- Advanced Excel skills
- Passionate about working in the supply chain field
This is a great opportunity for a Demand Planner to join an excellent business, with great career progression opportunities. You will really see the impact of your work and be surrounded by an ambitious, high-calibre, close-knit team. If this role sounds exciting, please send us your CV.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.