Job title: Account Manager
Salary: circa £45,000 + Commission + Benefits
Sector: Contract Office Furniture
Job type: Permanent
Job ref: SEB/16065
- An International office furniture manufacturer are recruiting
- Account Manager needed to handle a £1million portfolio of accounts (selling to end users)
- Need to be hungry to grow the portfolio to £1.5million
- London based in their showroom
A highly successful International office furniture manufacturer is looking to recruit an Account Manager who would be able to manage a £1million portfolio of accounts, whilst developing new accounts. My client is a very well established name within this sector and is looking for hungry, dynamic and successful sales people to grow their team.
- Manage an existing portfolio of major corporate accounts and develop new business opportunities
- Based from the London Showroom, you will cover London and the South East
- Generate business through telephone calls and in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Research sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems.
This role involves selling to end users. If you have experience selling to end users, A&D or come from a dealer background, I would like to discuss this role with you. Experience could have come from any commercial interiors product, not just furniture.
Please send your CV to Sarah Benion, Furniture Recruiter in the first instance.
The Benefits: circa £45,000 + Commission + Benefits
Name Sarah Benion
Telephone 01275 813006