My client, a rapidly growing FMCG technology business, are looking for a ambitious Account Executive to joining their Oxfordshire based business.
My client are very proud to manufacture and sell an excellent retail communication system which enables our global retail clients such as Tesco, Homebase, Halfords and Wickes to provide the very best in customer service and business efficiency.
Based in fabulously refurbished offices their team is rapidly expanding due to the growth of the business and their continued success working with global retailers.
They are offering an excellent and varied position to an ambitious candidate who wants to grow and develop within the business. Opportunities are vast and you will quickly become one of key players in the sales team as the business develops.
The Account Executive Responsibilities will include:
● Supporting the sales and marketing director
● Managing incoming sales enquiries and converting to a sale
● Account management of key clients
● Liaising with new and existing clients at all levels
● Social media activity
● Maintaining the company website
● Managing and maintaining the e-commerce site and sales generated
The Account Executive:
● An experienced sales and account manager / executive with a flair for sales looking for a more varied career
● A graduate with 1-3 years proven work experience and a burning desire to move into sales, marketing
and/or account management
● A high achiever with a minimum of 1-3 years sales experience looking to develop a more varied career
within a high growth global business
● Limited experience but with the qualities required coupled with a burning desire to join the challenging
world of Sales and Account Management would be considered.
● Experience liaising with clients at a senior level
● Excellent account management/organisational skills
● Attention to detail
● People and communication skills
● All round IT skills
£23,000 - £30,000 per annum DOE
Other company benefits
Commutable to Oxford / Oxfordshire on a daily basis