Junior National Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to become a Junior National Account Manager for a market leading food company. Working with leading brands this is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career.
My client is a market leading international food organisation with household brands under its umbrella. They believe in their people and have a great culture with a strong supporting network and invest heavily in training and development. The role is available due to internal promotion as they encourage organic growth within the company. There is excellent career potential and growth for the right person.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supporting, implementing and monitoring Joint Business plans.
- Assisting negotiations of pricing and promotional plans
- Monitoring competitor activity and market trends
- Managing a section of the P&L
- Identifying growth opportunities and building customer relationships
As the Junior National Account Manager, you will:
- Ideally have some experience of P & L responsibility within a large multinational organisation
- Have had exposure to P&L
- Graduate calibre
- Have experience working with either Discounters, forecourts or vending
- Have strong communication and negotiation skills
- Be highly motivated with strong commercial awareness and the ability to use commercial knowledge to increase profit and business growth.
- As this is a development role ambition is key/crucial
- Be commutable to the office in the South East of England
The Junior National Account Manager provides the perfect stepping stone for an established NAE to further develop their career in National Accounts.
The role provides a competitive salary and first class benefits.