Customer Services Assistant
New opportunity not to be missed! LWC Drinks has an exciting opportunity for a Customer Services Assistant to join the growing team based in Calne, Wiltshire. Joining on a full time permanent basis with weekend work on a rota basis, you will receive a competitive salary.
With over 7000 different product lines and similarly over 7000 on-trade customers, LWC delivers the broadest range and greatest service available in the UK drinks industry. We provide fantastic support services which enable our customers to not only maximise their sales, but also provide their own customers with a higher-quality experience.
The Customer Services Assistant will play a key role in managing daily outgoing call schedule, attached to specific Account Managers areas and taking a high volume of incoming calls which will include, customers weekly orders, customer complaints, queries etc. You will also be involved in order processing (via Telephone and e-mail) and arranging deliveries and taking part in promotional drives (own brand and external brands), up selling on certain products as part of National promotions drives and reporting technical faults on behalf of customers.
Key responsibilities of the Customer Services Assistant:
- To ensure high standards of customer services, managing out going call schedule, receiving incoming calls and processing Customers orders.
- To have a clear and personable telephone manner.
- Take ownership of solving customer issues through pro-active customer service.
- To promote the sale of LWC Drinks own brand products
- To retain strong relationships with account managers, helping them in acquiring new business and assisting with their administration needs.
- Building relationships with weekly telesales customers, being their regular point of contact
- The ability to up sell from LWC promotional brochure and on specific promotional drives.
- To assist with basic administration tasks within the office, which will include confirming & filing of delivery notes and daily banking.
Key skills required by the Customer Services Assistant:
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Use of Microsoft Excel for spreadsheets and records
- Good team work skills
- Excellent Telephone Manner
- Good communication and relationship building skills for internal and external Customers.
- Direct Order Input
- Ability to use the trinity system
- Advantage to have knowledge/experience of the Drinks Industry
- Good product knowledge within the Drinks Industry
With excellent opportunities to develop and enhance your career, LWC Drinks is the place to be. Why not click apply today to become our Customer Services Assistant – don’t miss out on this exceptional opportunity to join the fastest growing privately owned drinks company in Britain.
No Agencies please, if you are an agency please respect our policy of no cold calling.