Interim Category Manager
A global blue chip FMCG is looking for a category manager to help cover a period of maternity leave. This is a busy role that will cover the main retail outlet for the clients as well as working with independents. You will be working in a well-resourced shopper and category team and will be tasked with delivering and implementing a complex multi-product category portfolio.
The organisation are market leaders and so are considered category captains and are seen as impartial consultants to the retailers providing them with insight and market data. You will be working in partnership with the retailers to provide category solutions that are a 'win-win' for both retailer and organisation.
The role will cover the full lifecycle of any category activity including the initial assessment, in store implementation and joint category working. This role will be both client facing and data led so will require someone who has multiple strings to their bow.
This blue chip FMCG manufacturer is the biggest name in its sector and they are synonymous with innovation and new product development. They value their people and provide them development opportunities internationally to allow them to achieve their goals.
To be successful in this role it is essential that you have the follow experience:
- Strong category management experience from a blue chip FMCG company
- Experience of all of the major insight databases including Kantar, IRI and DunnHumby
- Good client facing skills
- Experience of working with internal virtual teams
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects at anyone time
- Good strategic vision alongside excellent implementation experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Good self starter with a strong work ethic
If you are interested in this role please click on the link below
Vertical Advantage Interim specialise in interim Sales and Marketing, Marketing Communications and Marketing insight roles. If this role is not right for you but you are interested in interim roles please forward your CV or visit our website at www.vertical-advantage.com