Norwegian-speaking Business Development Executive
This is a rare opportunity for a Norwegian-speaking Business Development Executive to join the leading startup in the fastest growing industry - Electric Vehicles.
Your role will be to close warm leads through a sales channel, selling the serviced solution.
My client are an impressive start-up who have reached the point where they are established enough to compete at the highest level in their market, whilst still having a fantastic people-orientated culture.
The Norwegian-speaking Business Development Executive's role is to convert warm leads to customers in both the UK and Norwegian market. You will be incentivised based on number of conversions and percentage of successful upsells.
The position will report into the Head of Sales and will be based at HQ in the City of London.
- Proactively call warm leads to win profitable business in line with targets.
- Manage existing and new accounts and maximise our profit from those accounts.
The successful Norwegian-speaking Business Development Executive will be entrepreneurial in spirit and especially driven to succeed in character.
Essential skills and experience
- Business fluent in both English and Norwegian.
- Previous experience in a sales role.
- Comfortable with cold calling.
- Outgoing with great people skills.
Desirable skills and experience
- Passionate and knowledgeable about the EV industry.
- £24,000-£26,000 basic.
- £5,000 OTE on top
- 25 days holiday.
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- Stocked beer fridge and regular social events (probably too regular)
- Bike to work scheme
- Discounted gym membership
- Puppies in the office