Territory Manager - Creative Art Supplies FMCG Sales
- Well established brand name
- Opportunity to strengthen relationships with existing clients
- Company going through period of growth
The Role: As Territory Manager, you will be responsible for increasing the presence of our client amongst independent retailers who specialise in art & crafts, and stationary / home office supplies. This position represents an opportunity to raise the profile of the company and brand amongst existing resellers who have not had such close attention from this supplier. A Consultative approach to selling will increase the relationship and sales revenue significantly.
The Company: This Company is one of the UK's largest suppliers of artists accessories and hobby paint, most recognisable due to the premium quality and their over century old heritage. This European company has inspired artists for decades, and continues to demonstrate growth.
For this Territory Manager position, we are looking for individuals who meet the following criteria:
- A strong track record in B2B field sales experience
- Comfortable covering a large territory
- An ambitious, driven and enthusiastic sales professional
£25,000 to ££30,000 Basic Salary
+£5,000 pa Bonus Scheme
Company Car, Mobile, Laptop, Pension scheme
Apply for Territory Manager - Creative Art Supplies FMCG Sales
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly