HIM Research & Consulting are the “voice of the shopper” within the consumer research industry and they are actively looking for an innovative Head of Insight to continue driving the business forward
- Leading and mentoring our insight team
- Increasing client engagement and driving lead generation for new business via content creation and distribution
- Enhancing the HIM brand externally
- Managing workflow and delivering industry leading content on bespoke and syndicated research projects
- Collate and report on trends for conferences and events
- Create content for white papers, articles and other marketing tools to help support and drive the communication of HIM content to its customers and prospects
- Gather key business questions and trends from our clients to improve and innovate our core products and help the commercial team identify bespoke opportunities
- Work with the research team to ensure we ask the right questions and deliver data accurately
- Extensive insight experience either from agency side, FMCG or a retail background. Alongside strong industry knowledge. You will be required to give commentary on our data with shopper insight knowledge, beyond explaining charts.
- Solid understanding of research methodologies and data analysis
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to manage and mentor staff
- A genuine interest in understanding every aspect of ‘the shopper’ and a drive to make your mark on the UK retail market.
- Be an innovator and a motivator. Ensuring your team are developing their knowledge in our markets and on the very latest shopper trends
Why should you apply?
- As well as working for an established company, you’ll be working alongside a tight knit team who are passionate about their jobs and careers.
- Opportunity to work with a number of global clients across the FMCG, wholesale, retail and convenience industries.
- Dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Numerous perks including free gym membership and your birthday off.
- Based just a few minutes’ from Farringdon in newly refurbished offices
If you’re an experienced insight and research manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV in for consideration.