HIM Research & Consulting are the “voice of the shopper” within the consumer research industry and they are actively looking for an innovative Head of Insight to continue driving the business forward
- Leading and mentoring our insight team
- Increasing client engagement and driving lead generation for new business via content creation and distribution
- Enhancing the HIM brand externally
- Managing workflow and delivering industry leading content on bespoke and syndicated research projects
- Collate and report on trends for conferences and events
- Create content for white papers, articles and other marketing tools to help support and drive the communication of HIM content to its customers and prospects
- Gather key business questions and trends from our clients to improve and innovate our core products and help the commercial team identify bespoke opportunities
- Work with the research team to ensure we ask the right questions and deliver data accurately
- Extensive insight experience either from agency side, FMCG or a retail background. Alongside strong industry knowledge. You will be required to give commentary on our data with shopper insight knowledge, beyond explaining charts.
- Solid understanding of research methodologies and data analysis
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Ability to manage and mentor staff
- A genuine interest in understanding every aspect of ‘the shopper’ and a drive to make your mark on the UK retail market.
- Be an innovator and a motivator. Ensuring your team are developing their knowledge in our markets and on the very latest shopper trends
Why should you apply?
- As well as working for an established company, you’ll be working alongside a tight knit team who are passionate about their jobs and careers.
- Opportunity to work with a number of global clients across the FMCG, wholesale, retail and convenience industries.
- Dynamic and collaborative team environment
- Numerous perks including free gym membership and your birthday off.
- Based just a few minutes’ from Farringdon in newly refurbished offices
If you’re an experienced insight and research manager looking for your next career move, please send your CV in for consideration.
Apply for Insight Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly