Category Executive - Morrisons
A fantastic opportunity has arisen at one of the UK's largest food companies for a Category Executive working with Morrison's. The role will create clear and compelling category insights and vision, and unlock opportunities through the analysis of shopper behaviour.
This role could be suitable for someone from a FMCG category background, a recent graduate with a placement year or work experience in a category function OR an agency side category analyst.
- Shaping the category agenda for Morrison's
- Working closely with a range of functions including Sales, Revenue Planning & Marketing to identify growth opportunities within the category
- Produce clear, compelling and tangible category insights that lead to growth strategies
- Manage operational excellence in-store
- Ensure NPD and Innovation plans are ready to sell and guidelines are being met to launch on time
- Identify channels and segments to ensure trends, areas of risk, opportunity and competitor insights
- FMCG Category Management background OR Agency side Insights.
- Degree educated
- Able to demonstrate experience building category vision and strategy
- Ability to identify key trends in their current category
- Knowledge of several information system tools (Nielsen, IRI, Kantar, Dunnhumby, Aimia, JDA)
- Influencing skills - good impact presenting to senior management and also credible with Account Managers