Commercial & Strategy Controller
Commercial & Strategy Controller
From a secret recipe to a bold idea and very proud traditions, we build the future. Coca-Cola European Partners (CCEP) is a major fast-moving consumer goods business in Europe and the world’s largest independent Coca-Cola bottler. Across 13 countries, our employees make, sell and distribute the world’s most loved drinks brands to more than 300 million people. Some of the brands you will find in our portfolio are Coca-Cola®, Fanta®, Powerade®, Glaceau Vitaminwater®, Monster® and Capri-Sun®.
Leading brands, great people, growth and the reward that comes with it: the raw materials for success are right here. But still, success depends on our skilled management sharing thirst: a thirst for getting more and better from our people and systems, a thirst for pushing limits, and a thirst for the rigour and challenge of a fast moving business.
Do you have a personality with the power to influence and connect?
Can you sustain the pace to keep on growing?
Will you make an impact with your desire to win?
What you become a part of
The role of the RGM Dept is to design, develop and implement commercial strategies to support the delivery of the GB BU business plan, ensuring internal metrics are achieved in a sustainable manner by balancing CCEP’s commercial needs with those of our customers.
- Developing 1-3 year pack & price plans to deliver the long range revenue plan.
- Utilising available data & insight to optimise existing pack and price plans, whilst also developing new pack ranges and price & promotional plans to unlock identified revenue growth opportunities.
- Lead and facilitate cross functional teams to ensure plans are signed off, and executable in market.
Reporting into the Associate Director for the RGM Pack Strategy, Price and Promotion you will be responsible for leading the development of the future pack strategy (Brand, Pack, Price by Environment) across The Coca- Cola Company brands, to ensure we have sustainable revenue growth in line with the company commercial objectives for the ABP and beyond. More specifically you will lead the current pack strategy intervention projects, and anticipate the future projects required to deliver sustainable growth.
What to expect
You will be responsible for leading the development of future Pack Strategy (Right Brand, Pack, Price by Environment) for key Coca-Cola Company brands:
1. Define the future Pack Price and Promo Plan to deliver the Long Range Plan through leading cross functional & strategic projects.
- Anticipate shopper and customer needs in line with the category dynamics, & brand objectives.
- Connect market, shopper, customer and commercial insight to define the revenue opportunity.
- Build the 1-3 year Pack/Price evolution roadmap to deliver the opportunities defined in the Long Range Plan.
- Scenario plan options and generate pricing & promotional guidelines for key channels/environments.
- Lead your recommendations to a successful conclusion through cross system senior leadership forums.
2. Responsible for developing the 1 yr Annual Business Plan (ABP) for key brand /pack groups;
- Set the price point architecture guidelines and MSSP/Tariff increases by channel/environment.
- Set the promotion guidelines by channel/environment.
- Scenario Model recommendations to determine the value chain impact through the ABP process by key channel/environment
What we expect of you
To be successful in this role you will either be currently working in a RGM function OR have previous category / insights / national account experience with demonstrated working knowledge developing price, promo, pack commercial growth plans. You will demonstrate the ability to deliver thought leadership & plan strategically over a longer term horizon. You will demonstrate second to none analytical skills and attention to detail whilst being a strong communicator who is comfortable influencing senior stakeholders. You will exhibit the ability to lead projects and find innovative solutions to problems with the capability to lead cross functional projects.
If this role is of interest to you please upload a recent copy of your CV and a member of the Talent Acquisition team will be in touch.
We believe that equal opportunities means inclusion, diversity and fair treatment for all.
Location: United Kingdom : South East : Uxbridge HQ