International Account Manager
Looking for a new opportunity in dealing with International accounts or European business? Are you interested in progressing your career with a forward thinking, agile and greatly expanding FMCG brand? If so, this could be the opportunity for you!
Based in the North West this FMCG business has an inspiring story and expanding at a significant rate. Passionate about the category they operate in, their portfolio of products and brands make a difference and are having a huge impact. Dynamic, pacey and collaborative, a fantastic business to be a part of!
Following some recent change and new appointments, they are expanding further and looking to appoint an International Account Manager responsible for various territories across Europe. You will be responsible for an existing portfolio, tasked with growth and driving new ways of working with your Distribution Partners. You will work with DPs and directly with multiple retailers and on-line stockists, broadly responsible for the day to day management and maximising sales.
- Maximising range and distribution
- Working in partnership with DPs to support the development of key retail accounts
- Working directly with retailers to ensure visibility through merchandising and promotions
- Identification of new customers and channels
- P&L management and JBP development
Successful candidates will hold either an FMCG or broader Consumer Goods background, having managed directly large retailers/ wholesale accounts, as well as gained International experience and worked in partnership with Distribution Partners. You will also hold the following experience/ attributes:
- Effective day to day management of a third party distribution Partner relationships
- Strong influencing and relationship management skills
- Ability to identify new opportunities, securing new business via a third party
- Collaborative with a strong team ethos
- Passionate about adding value, a self starter who will go the extra mile
This role is flexible to be either a home based or an office based position. Given the International nature of the position, you will be expected to travel to Europe every other week for a few days at a time.
This is a fantastic role where you can be apart of a globally expanding business with strong brands and making an impact in the category in which they operate! If you’re interested in being a part of the growth, please don’t hesitate in applying!
To apply directly please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or alternatively please apply via the link below.
Whilst we will always endeavour to respond to you, due to the high levels of applications we receive this isn’t always possible. If you are not contacted within 3 working days, you have unfortunately not been shortlisted for this role.
Please note Signature Career Management is acting as an employment agency.