International Senior National Account Manager
This global Blue Chip food manufacturing business is looking for an International Senior National Account Manager to join their growing sales team. This role is different to the usual FMCG Account Management roles, it is focused on managing a large FMCG manufacturer with a c.£100M P&L, the client in question supplies the raw materials for new products at this FMCG powerhouse so the instead of working with retailers at the end stages of the product cycle this is more focused on inception.
The employer is one of the most reputable FMCG companies to work for, through organic growth and acquisitions this business has achieved double digit growth for 5 consecutive years. This role would be internationally focused on Western Europe so there would be an element of international travel included in this role.
The main responsibilities of the Senior National Account Manager:
- To work with your designated account to develop new exiting products.
- Manage the P&L of one of the largest FMCG accounts.
- Work cross functionally with R&D, Marketing and Procurement.
- Manage a number of different stakeholders across Europe.
- To make tangible category recommendations.
The ideal candidate would be:
- Working as an FMCG Grocery National Account Manager.
- Have excellent commercial acumen.
- Able to manage numerous internal and external stakeholders.
- Degree educated (or equivalent).
- A real influencer with a strong gravitas.
- A proven FMCG negotiator.
You would be working in an extremely high caliber team with quick progression opportunities, this role is perfect for a high caliber Grocery National Account Manager who is looking for an opportunity that is refreshingly different from working with the top 4 grocers.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on 0207 042 3800.
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you've not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.