Business Unit Director - Meat Trading
Are you an expert in the meat industry? Do you have the skills and experience to lead a high-achieving sales team?
Our client has a strong global presence and renowned for their market leading service to providing high quality meat products. As a Group, they turnover £300m and market an excess of 100,000 tonnes of meat products annually throughout the world, supplying to global restaurant groups and the foodservice channel. They pride themselves on their passionate and dynamic approach, recognising their customers needs for reliability and continuity of supply.
Reporting to the Board of Directors and a key member of the senior leadership team you will have full responsibility of company turnover and profit targets. You will lead and manage the sales team made up of 2 Senior National Account Managers and 3 National Account Managers. Together you will identify and secure new business opportunities within the Foodservice channel, focusing on key restaurant groups.
Do you have what it takes?
- You must have a minimum of 5 to 7 years’ experience working within the meat industry at senior level.
- You must have excellent product knowledge and commercial experience working within the meat industry.
- You have a strong track record of leading sales and a sales team delivering to restaurant groups and the foodservice channel.
- You are commercially astute, a strategic thinker and used to exceeding targets.
- You can identify commercial growth and uncover solutions to significantly drive business.
- You are highly ambition, pro-active and ready to make a difference.
This is an opportunity to join a business that operates on an international scale and is renowned for their high-quality meats and first-class service. Your role will be integral in growing and developing their foodservice channel.
Whilst we would like to respond to all our on-line applicants, regrettably we are unable to do so due to the high volumes we receive. If you've not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful. For alternative opportunities or to register for jobs by email, please visit our website at www.newchapter.co.uk .