Senior Product Manager - FMCG Brands
An FMCG brand at the forefront of their category within the UK retail channel is looking to hire a talented Brand/Product Manager to join their team and help drive the agenda and long-term vision for the category.
You will have full responsibility of managing all stages of the product life cycle from design and creation, through portfolio management to end of life and deliver the budgeted P&L for the category. By doing this, you will achievement short, medium & long-term growth objectives including market share, sales, profit and return on investment and be responsible for managing and implementing marketing activities through research, strategic planning and implementation. Working with internal stakeholders and managing external agencies, you will be responsible for the communication strategy.
Key Skills & Experience
- Be able to continually gather and analyse data and business intelligence from all available sources and use data to inform the evolution of your product strategy.
- Have the ability to communicate a compelling story using evidence based decision making.
- Must be able to influence and manage a diverse group of stakeholders to deliver the strategy
- Manage the product P&L to deliver sustainable growth and drive continuous product quality improvements that give an edge against competitors.
- Strong in making recommendations to the business on product pricing, promotional and distribution strategies through sound commercial and data based findings
- Solid experience in launching on, time, on budget and to specification.
- Must be comfortable with working within the Northamptonshire region on a daily basis
- Degree educated
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.