Interim Senior Communications Manager (6-9mth FTC)
A great opportunity here for someone either between jobs or an interim specialist to join a growing business based in the Northamptonshire region.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, you will lead all major in-store and online campaigns and work closely with the brand teams & sales, as well as total management of external partners for PR & social requirements, agency support, POS development, trade comms, marketing projects and consumer-focused communications via the retail channels. You will also have the responsibility of creating a total communications strategy plan and work across other functions across the business such as sales, marketing, finance and operations.
The ideal successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience of working directly with major grocery multiples to develop and deliver trade/shopper marketing campaigns both off and online
- Good understanding of marketing principles and measurements
- Proven creative flair within consumer communications
- Experience of working in-house, across agencies and with key clients
- Agency, supplier experience
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Working in an environment of high expectations and can work at pace
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Can demonstrate strong organisational, co-ordination and planning skills, ensuring plans are successfully delivered
- Ideally have experience in producing instore / retailer communications
- Good project management skills are essential
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.
Apply for Interim Senior Communications Manager (6-9mth FTC)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly