Interim Senior Communications Manager (6-9mth FTC)
A great opportunity here for someone either between jobs or an interim specialist to join a growing business based in the Northamptonshire region.
Reporting in to the Head of Marketing, you will lead all major in-store and online campaigns and work closely with the brand teams & sales, as well as total management of external partners for PR & social requirements, agency support, POS development, trade comms, marketing projects and consumer-focused communications via the retail channels. You will also have the responsibility of creating a total communications strategy plan and work across other functions across the business such as sales, marketing, finance and operations.
The ideal successful candidate will have the following criteria:-
- Significant experience of working directly with major grocery multiples to develop and deliver trade/shopper marketing campaigns both off and online
- Good understanding of marketing principles and measurements
- Proven creative flair within consumer communications
- Experience of working in-house, across agencies and with key clients
- Agency, supplier experience
- Advanced Microsoft office skills
- Working in an environment of high expectations and can work at pace
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple activities simultaneously
- Can demonstrate strong organisational, co-ordination and planning skills, ensuring plans are successfully delivered
- Ideally have experience in producing instore / retailer communications
- Good project management skills are essential
Due to high volume advert responses, if you do not receive acknowledgment or a reply to your application within 14 days – please feel free to follow up although it is likely that your application has been unsuccessful. If this is the case, please continue reviewing vacancies with Henson Recruitment moving forward.