National Account Manager - Global Household Brands
- Global Household Brands
- Agile UK Business with Global scale
ABOUT THE BUSINESS
Globally this is a £17 billion + organisation recognised as category leaders in all their chosen markets. After entering the UK retail market four years ago they have achieved phenomenal results through both organic growth and strategic brand acquisitions.
Due to the considerable upward curve we are looking to speak to talented and ambitious sales professionals with experience in the wholesale and convenience sectors to really make a name for themselves.
This is a unique opportunity as you will benefit from everything that a global player can bring but you will be free to make decisions quickly on a local level.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY
National Account Manager – Wholesale & Convenience.
• £40,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
• Excellent bonus opportunity
• Home Based
• Company Car
• 10% Pension contribution
Armed with a portfolio of leading brands you will pick up the trading relationships with the key national wholesalers like Bestway and Booker along with the key symbol groups such as Spar & Londis.
Reporting to the sales controller you will take ownership of the following:
• Build a strong presence in the category through well thought out plans and new business initiatives across multiple SKU's.
• Develop and execute strategic channel and customer plans becoming the go to expert.
• Provide accurate analysis and forecasting to the UK management team.
• Instigate excellent promotional plans in line with ATL activity for the UK field sales team to execute at local level
• Work with global teams to take best practice and implement into the UK strategy including planned roll out of NPD opportunities.
If you are someone that takes pride in your career and are ambitious to move forward then we want to hear from you. With so much opportunity for growth available, success will bring significant visibility in the organisation, meaning promotion opportunities will come thick and fast - both UK and globally.
We want to hear from you if you can demonstrate the following:
• Excellent customer management and relationship experience
• Used to dealing with the UK Wholesale and Convenience channels with particular experience across Booker, Bestway, Spar and Londis.
• Demonstrable experience of achieving consistent growth within accounts
• Excellent planning and forecasting ability
• Ability to manage internal departments to support your customer strategy
• Can work at pace and get things done
• Commercially and analytically aware, able to make sound commercial decisions based on data evaluation.
Meet PIE. We like to do things differently.
Exceptional sales & marketing recruitment across Consumer, FMCG, Automotive & Business to Business.
Together, we've a lot of strong, traditional, sales and marketing recruitment experience but with a modern, socially led approach to recruiting. We will work with you through your journey to that next position and beyond, offering insight into organisations and into every step of the recruitment process.
Whether you’re actively seeking a position or just want to stay abreast of the latest opportunities in the market then speak to one of our experienced consultants on 01494 590404 – we look forward to being in touch.
Apply for National Account Manager - Global Household Brands
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly